Are you swinging by Chick Fil A and want to know what sauces they have on the menu and offer with their meals? Well, here are all the ones that are currently available…
So, what sauce does Chick Fil A have? Chick Fil A has eight different sauces. These are Chick Fil A sauce (the signature), Polynesian sauce, Honey Mustard sauce, Garden Herb Ranch sauce, Zesty Buffalo sauce, Barbecue sauce, Sriracha sauce and Honey Roasted BBQ.
They also have a further seven dressings for salad items, but that is not what you are likely here for.
And back to those sauces.
Five of which you can actually buy in larger bottles!
Whether that’s from the restaurant directly, grocery stores, or even online on sites like Amazon – see for yourself here!
But what is this fast-food chain’s most popular sauce?
Let’s find out, and address those other questions you likely have!
- 1 What Do Chick Fil A Sauces Taste Like?
- 2 What Is Chick-Fil-A Most Popular Sauce?
- 3 Is Polynesian Sauce The Same As Chick-fil-A Sauce?
- 4 What Sauce Is Good With Chick-fil-A Grilled Nuggets?
- 5 Finally
What Do Chick Fil A Sauces Taste Like?
Below you can find a quick reference guide of the flavors and tastes you get from each sauce on the menu.
Use this to guide your order!
- Chick Fil A sauce – notes of honey mustard and a smoky tang.
- Polynesian sauce – sweet and sour with a strong, tangy flavor.
- Honey Mustard sauce – savory with hints of mustard and spices. combined with the sweetness of honey.
- Garden Herb Ranch sauce – creamy with savory garlic, onion, and herb flavors.
- Zesty Buffalo sauce – hot with a smooth, bold flavor.
- Barbecue sauce – smokey, rich, and bold with hints of onion and garlic.
- Sriracha sauce – hot, sweet, and spicy.
- Honey Roasted BBQ – sweet and smoky.
What Is Chick-Fil-A Most Popular Sauce?
The most popular Chick Fil A sauce is their signature namesake sauce, Chick Fil A sauce, as reported by the company following their own analysis.
Although, it does appear that there are regional differences. As we shall see below:
In the Southwest, customers opted for Polynesian Sauce, with Barbeque Sauce a firm second-favorite.
It was Barbeque sauce that reigned supreme in the states ranging from Minnesota to Ohio to Kansas.
Atlantic & Southeast
Again another region with a desire for the Polynesian Sauce!
Another battle between Barbeque Sauce and Polynesian Sauce. This time much closer and not much between them!
Here, the Garden Herb Ranch Sauce made waves, along with – you guessed it, the Polynesian Sauce.
Is Polynesian Sauce The Same As Chick-fil-A Sauce?
Polynesian sauce is not the same as Chick Fil A sauce, while they both share tangy flavors, Chick Fil A sauce is smokey whereas the Polynesian is sweet and sour.
Besides, these sauces are made of entirely different ingredients, as you can see below:
Polynesian Sauce Ingredients
Chick Fil A Sauce Ingredients
As you can see Chick Fil A sauce is made from BBQ sauce, along with other ingredients that purposefully give it its smokey flavor, and that you won’t find in the recipe of the Polynesian!
What Sauce Is Good With Chick-fil-A Grilled Nuggets?
Polynesian sauce is one of the most popular and best combinations to eat with the grilled nuggets at Chick Fil A. However, Honey Roasted BBQ and Srircha (for spice enthusiasts) are excellent options too.
If you are looking for something a little more creamy, then do consider the Garlic Herb & Ranch!
However, all the dipping sauces would work with the grilled nuggets.
And what is best for you will depend on your tastes and preferences!
So, do give them all a try.
Perhaps not on the same day, though!
There are eight sauces at Chick Fil A; all of which boast a lot of flavor!
In fact, this chicken chain has a great reputation for its range of sauces.
So do give each one a try and find out what you personally prefer.
In reality, you cannot really go wrong with any of them; besides they wouldn’t still be on the menu if they weren’t any good!
Just be mindful of allergens and dietary preferences though. They’re not all vegan-friendly for instance.
- How Many Calories In Chick Fil A BBQ Sauce?
- How Many Calories In Chick Fil A Polynesian Sauce
- How Many Calories In Chick Fil A Sauce
- When Was Chick Fil A Sauce Invented?
- How Long Does Chick Fil A Sauce Last?
- What Does Chick Fil A Sauce Taste Like?
Hi there. I’m Jeremy – a passionate food technologist with several decades in the food industry. With a love for sauces, food, and nutrition, I decided to create WeWantTheSauce. Here I share my experience, knowledge, and recommendations; from ingredients and recipes to storage all the way through to nutrition for every sauce imaginable.