Are you looking to invest in a blender to make sauces? Are you tired of the long, arduous process of doing so without one? Well, you’ve come to the right place!
Today, I am going to be sharing with you the best blenders that are currently available on the market.
We will be taking a look at the different types of blenders and all of the functionality that they can provide.
I’ll also be running through the standout products in their category, and the pros and cons of each.
But if you are short of time or just want to learn and discover what to buy, here the curated picks:
So why have these particular blenders been shortlisted?
What makes them better than the rest?
Let us now delve in to see!
- 1 What Features To Look For In A Blender For Sauces
- 2 Sauce Blender Options
- 3 Best Sauce Blender Details
- 4 FAQs
What Features To Look For In A Blender For Sauces
When you start looking at blenders on the market, you will soon be overwhelmed by choice.
There are so many different products, even from the same brand!
So how do you differentiate the better product? Well, aside from looking at customer reviews, you can look for particular features and specs.
In the context of sauce blenders, these are the ones to look for:
The ability to blend at various speeds is a major advantage when it comes to sauces.
Besides, not all sauces should have the same texture and consistency.
Some sauces even require or are best with a multi-textured consistency; where some ingredients are heavily blended, others not so much.
Thus, speed control will make all of this much easier.
The power/wattage is another important feature.
This essentially dictates the ability to blend.
And it will drastically help with speed, and enable you to blend through tough and resistant ingredients too.
You want to ensure you are working with only the best, safest materials.
If you are investing in a sauce blender, you don’t want to be making this purchase too regularly – you want it to last.
A blender made from resistant and durable materials is, therefore, a must.
At the same time, it will ensure no toxic chemicals reach the sauce, funky tastes are transferred, etc.
Stainless still, for instance, is particularly beneficial.
Some blenders will also provide extra benefits; such as non-stick coatings that will make it much easier to transfer your sauce once blended.
And easier to wash up too!
Sauce Blender Options
There are two different options when it comes to sauce blenders; countertop and immersion (or handheld).
What you decide upon will ultimately come down to preferences and use cases, but let us quickly run over them.
As the name suggests. These sit on the counter. They have a solid base and a removable jug that contains removable, yet powerfully sharp blades.
While more expensive, these are generally the way to go.
They are incredibly versatile and you can use them well beyond just sauce.
For instance, many double up as smoothie makers, soup makers, etc.
Hand Held (or Immersion)
Hand-held blenders or Immersion, are much more affordable.
Yet this does come at a price (if not financially). They are more difficult to use and require you to manually blend.
It can be a lot more time-consuming this way and can be challenging if you have a lot of sauce that needs blending (say you are hosting guests).
That being said, they are easily stored away and can be useful for irregular use.
Best Sauce Blender Details
Vitamix A2300 Ascent Series Smart Blender
- MORE POWER: 1000-watt motor powers through the toughest ingredients and pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks, smoothies, sauces, and more.
- AUTO-IQ TECHNOLOGY: take the guesswork out of drink making with intelligent programs that combine unique timed pulsing, blending, and pausing patterns that do the work for you.
- PROFESSIONAL BLADE PREFORMANCE: Pro Extractor Blades rotate at high speed to liquefy ingredients into smooth nutrient extractions, smoothies, and purees. Extract a drink containing vitamins and nutrients from fruits and vegetables
- COMPACT & SIMPLE: So compact that it fits on any countertop, and has intuitive, easy-to-use controls.
- EASY CLEAN UP: All parts are BPA free and dishwasher safe.
The Vitamix A2300 Ascent Series Smart Blender is the editor’s choice and for good reason; it ticks off all the boxes when it comes to features.
It was designed with variable speed control, a pulse function, wireless connectivity, and a built-in timer for automatic blending time control.
👍Provides all the powerful functionality and performance features of the premium Vitamix brand, yet at a cheaper price point.
👍Easy, self-washing. Simply add dish soap and turn on at the highest speed setting.
👍The blades reach fast enough speeds to create blade friction heating; warming cold and room temperature ingredients to hot in a few minutes.
👍Manufacturers 5 year warranty.
👎Expensive option makes it less ideal for occasional use.
Ninja BL660 Professional Compact Blender
- ULTIMATE POWER: 1100-watt motor powers through the toughest ingredients and pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks, smoothies, sauces, and more..Special Features: Manual
- VERSITILE FUNCTIONS: Professional performance with 3 manual speeds, pulse, and the single serve function for to-go cups. Stainless steel design ensures long-lasting use.
- XL CAPACITY: 72-oz. Total Crushing Pitcher is perfect for creating creamy frozen drinks and smoothies for the whole family, or entertaining guests. 64 oz. max liquid capacity.
- FOOD PROCESSING: Chop fresh ingredients evenly without any mush. Effortlessly mince, chop, grind, and blend a variety of ingredients for easy meal preparations and recipes.
- ON-THE-GO CONVENIENCE: Blend directly in the 16-oz. single-serve cup, attach the spout lid, and enjoy your creations on the go.
Another excellent Countertop option is the Ninja BL660 Professional Compact Blender.
It comes in at a more affordable price point, and while not quite as comprehensive as the Vitamix reference above, will do all that you need and more when blending sauces.
It is incredibly powerful, versatile, and has been designed with different blending programs to save you a lot of time and work!
👍Sturdy, durable, and well-made. Cups are made from Tritan (a BPA-free and Impact-Resistant) material.
👍 Suction cups on the bottom prevent it from moving around while blending.
👍Serious blending power; ability to pulverize the smallest of seeds.
👎Can be difficult to remove attachments if screwed on too tightly.
👎Considered quite loud when in use.
Learn more: Is A Ninja Blender Good For Sauces?
UTALENT 5-in-1 8-Speed Stick Blender
- EASY TO CLEAN & SAFE. Detachable attachments are easier to clean, chemical free with ETL, dishwasher safe and BPA free.
- MILK FROTHER ATTACHMENT: Portable hand-held milk frother makes milk foam for your coffee.
- MORE POWERFUL. 250 Watt powerful hand blender with 8 - speed + turbo for milk shakes, soups or baby food. Low noise and shake.
- HIGH-EFFICIENCY BLENDER. Thick stainless steel mixing wand with 4 - blade system. Make food mixing more efficient, evenly and smoothly.
- 5-in-1 ATTACHMENT & WARRANTY: mixing wand, milk frother, 500ml Food Chopper, 600ml Beaker, Egg Whisk with 1-year warranty.
If a handheld blender sounds like the device for you, then look no further than Utalent.
This 4 blade system, 8 variable speed control blender will provide you with all the functionality you need to create a diverse range of sauces.
👍Durable, looks great, and convenient to use and store.
👍Included attachments make it incredibly versatile for various uses. Egg whisking or milk frothing are two of note.
👍Chemical and BPA-free, dishwasher safe.
👍 Clean-up is quick and effortless. The bottom detaches from the base.
👎Whisk attachment has been known to spray at higher speeds.
👎Considered a little heavy and therefore can be challenging to use for some users.
ACOK Hand Blender
- 【12 ADJUSTABLE SPEEDS & TURBO BUTTON】 The ACOK Immersion Blender designed with variable 12-speed and turbo button, our electric mixer offers you convenience to choose different speeds for different purposes. The TURBO button can make any tough blending tasks available. Use the TURBO boost for maximum speed and a more homogeneous mixture.
- 【SMART APPLIANCE】 Save money, time and effort with the multi-functions of the immersion blender. The bell-shaped blending base reduces suction and splashing, so you can blend and puree in less time and whisk and chop in seconds. With a convenient hook to store and easy to detach dishwasher safe attachments, this is your smart choice blender for kitchen functionality.
- 【EASY TO CLEAN & USE】Detachable shaft and blade makes cleaning easier. Simply rinse under warm tap water or top-rack dishwasher safe, but pls don't immerse the motor into the water. The sleek ergonomic handle provides comfort but with great control and stability to prevent slippage.
- 【WARRANTY & SUPPORT】We provide a lifetime technical support and 2 year warranty. We will give you a replacement or a full refund if any quality problems, so you can feel free to purchase and use. We also offer 7*24 friendly customer service.
This incredibly affordable immersion blender is ideal if you are looking for one for occasional use.
While it may not be a household name in terms of the brand; it provides a lot of useful functionality and has received great customer reviews.
👍Easy to assemble and quick to clean.
👍All stainless steel made; no plastic components.
👍Powerful motor ensures quick and efficient blending.
👎Considered heavy by some users.
Are Blenders Good For Making Sauces?
Blenders are considered ideal for making sauces. They can save a lot of time, ensure you obtain the right consistency, and can even blend and warm ingredients (through blender blade friction) at the same time.
Can You Use A Blender To Make Hot Sauce?
You can use a blender to make hot sauce. In fact, a blender is recommended due to the need to work with hot peppers which can cause irritation unless used carefully.
Can You Crush Tomatoes In A Blender?
You can crush tomatoes in a blender, although they will likely be pulverized into a smooth sauce. If you want your tomatoes to retain some consistency, you will need to work on a particular setting and be mindful of timing.
Are you looking for other products to make or store sauces? Check out my other buyer’s guides below:
Hello, I’m Jeremy, a sauce enthusiast and taste trailblazer! My endless pursuit of new flavors has led me on a journey to master sauce making at home, along with try out a range of exciting brands and sauce offerings. Now I share my recipes, tips and recommendations on WeWantTheSauce to help fellow foodies find the perfect sauces.