Are you looking to buy some sauce bottles? Perhaps you intend to make your own sauce and want to preserve and store it, maybe you’re a restaurant or work in the food industry. Or you could just need to replace an existing bottle(s).
Whatever the reason you need them, chances are you are looking for the best.
And that’s what I intend to share with you today.
I’ve researched the market to find the best sauce bottles for a wide range of uses; and for a wide range of sauces.
So, you’ll be able to find the right one for you, regardless of what you need them for.
What to follow will be a curated list of the standout products and the pros and cons of each bottle.
But as time is of the essence, let us now look at the top picks so you can quickly identify the ones you need:
You’re probably wondering why are these in the top picks?
Let us now explore each option to see!
- 1 Homestead Choice Condiment Squeeze Bottles
- 2 OXO Good Grips Chef’s Squeeze Bottle Set
- 3 Nicebottles Hot Sauce Bottles
- 4 WILLDAN Swing Top Glass Bottles
- 5 Back of House Soy Sauce Bottles
- 6 Sauce Bottle Buyers Guide
- 7 What Features To Look For In Sauce Bottles
- 8 Finally
- 9 FAQs
Homestead Choice Condiment Squeeze Bottles
- PREMIUM QUALITY & BPA FREE – Our condiment bottles are made of food-grade, easy-to-squeeze, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) material that is safe to use on a daily basis for cooking, baking, or for any liquids you need dispensing.
- MADE IN THE USA – You know you are getting products of good quality while evenly drizzling your olive oil over your salad, working on arts and crafts, or doing garage work.
- MULTI-PURPOSE & EASY TO USE – Whether you intend to use the bottles in the kitchen - oil, vinegar, dressing, sauces, icing, ketchup, and other condiments; in the garage – lubricants, paint thinners, and cleaning liquids; for arts and crafts – glue, paint, dye, and ink, or for whichever liquids you have in mind, these versatile squeeze bottles come in handy. They are naturally translucent in color, so you can see the content level in the bottle.
- PRECISE DISPENSING LIDS - Beware of disappointing leaky lids. Our spill-proof bottles come with red snap-on tip caps that preserve the content between uses, an easy snip tip so you can trim the nozzle to create a large opening for viscous liquids, a screw on top so the cap still snaps on the lid after cutting it, and a wide mouth opening making it easy to fill with any liquids.
- REUSABLE VALUE PACK - Our strong and durable squirt bottles are easy to wash and are meant to be reused again and again. Though non-microwavable, they are top-rack dishwasher safe. So widely used and versatile, a pack of 7 is a great value.
If you are looking for a set of plastic squeeze bottles for a function, event, or catering food service, this is the set for you.
These are a high-quality set of six equally sized plastic bottles that not only look great but dispense the perfect amount of sauce in each squeeze.
They are available at a fantastic price.
👍Great design and high quality; reports of leakage are rare.
👍Easy to fill and natural transparency enables you to see how much sauce is left in each bottle.
👍Dishawasher and microwavable safe.
👍Multifunctional; can use for many different sauce types.
👎Only available in packs of six.
OXO Good Grips Chef’s Squeeze Bottle Set
- Set consists of medium bottle and large bottle with one thick tip and one thin tip
- Unique attached cap stays open while you squeeze for a precise pour
- Cap snaps closed for shaking and convenient storage
- Durable, reusable bottle is perfect for oil, vinegar, dressing, condiments, syrups and drizzling dessert toppings
- Lids are interchangeable between bottle sizes
The OXO Chefs Squeeze bottle set is ideal for everyday home use. The set consists of a medium bottle and a large bottle – one of which has a thick tip, the other a thin tip.
Not just great for sauces, these are incredibly versatile. They are ideal for oils and dressings, or you can use them for other purposes throughout your home!
👍Easy to wash, microwavable, and dishwasher safe.
👍Thick, high-quality plastic. Cap sprouts are solid yet flexible and easy to use with one hand.
👎Only two in a set.
👎Narrow neck, particularly on the smaller bottle, can make adding sauce a little challenging.
Nicebottles Hot Sauce Bottles
- High-quality And Healthy: Hot Sauce Bottles are made of high-quality glass that is not easy to have chemical interaction with the seasoning, or produce other substances that is harmful to health.
- Capacity: 5 Oz, Bottle Dimensions:6.8" Height x 1.8" Diameter.
- Package Content: 21 pack empty glass bottles+21 black plastic screw caps with food grade liner+1 stainless steel funnel.
- Multipurpose: The mini wine bottles are made of lead-free commercial grade quality glass with thick walls for durability. Dropper insert and screw cap made of plastic for good leak resistance and air tightnessare ideal for oils, vinegars, hot sauce ,limoncello, etc.
- Zero Risk: If you are not happy with the mini hot sauce bottles, please feel fres to contact us, we will provide you with a FULL Refund without any questions! No Risk!
If you are looking for small, glass hot sauce bottles, this will be them.
These look incredibly professional and sleek and are incredibly well made and robust.
👍Kit contains just about everything you need to get professional-looking bottles of hot sauce. Bottles, drip tops, caps, even fancy seals to shrink wrap the tops.
👍Sprout size ensures you only pour out a controlled amount each time.
👍Well packaged and secure. The box they are delivered in has divider strips to keep the bottles secure.
👍They are very sturdy and made from thick glass. Some customers report dropping them without shattering/breakage.
👎Only available in cases of 12/24.
👎Hot sauce is the only real use case.
WILLDAN Swing Top Glass Bottles
- PREMIUM QUALITY and DURABLE: These Home brewing Bottles are made from sturdy, transparent glass to reduce the risk of breakage for long-lasting and satisfying repeated use. Can be placed in the refrigerator to keep your beverages cold.
- PERFECT FOR HOMEMADE BEVERAGES: Coming in a 8.5 oz size, these brewing bottles are the perfect accessories for homemade vanilla extract, limoncello, beer, kombucha, salad dressing, juice, flavored cooking oil water, vinegar, cider, herbal extract and much more.
- AIRTIGHT AND LEAK-PROOF TOP: These brewing bottles are thoughtfully fitted with a stainless steel swing top and silicon gasket to lock in freshness and flavor. The airtight gaskets ensure your drinks stay fresh and carbonated. Can be easily opened and reclosed for repeated use.
- EASY TO CLEAN and DISHWASHER SAFE: After use, simply hand wash the brewing bottles with water and soap or simply put it in the dishwasher with other dishes and let the machine do the cleaning for you.
- VALUE SET PACK: Comes in an economical set of 6 glass bottles with bonus gaskets, chalkboard labels & liquid chalk pen and a collapsible silicon funnel. A value set that is appropriate accessorizing your table for any occasion, formal or casual. Impress friends and family and keep the conversation going with their vintage elegance.
The WILLIDAN Swing Top bottles are not for everyone, but they certainly are a nice change to your typical sauce bottle.
The swing-top closures give them a unique look, making them ideal for gifting or usage – ensuring they are maximally airtight at all times.
👍Incredibly versatile; can be used for sauces, dressings, beverages, and more!
👍Come with a range of additional add-ons – brown bottle labels, a white ink pen, spare gaskets, and a collapsible silicone funnel.
👍They are packaged very well in bubble wrap and separated with thick cardboard spacers.
👎Bases of the bottles are square and the holes for the tops are drilled at all different angles in relation to the square base. This can make the tops face different directions when the bottles are next to each other.
👎Glass quality questioned by some customers. Some report the glass is unclear and hazy, others have reported cracking/exploding.
Back of House Soy Sauce Bottles
If you are looking for bottles for soy sauce or Asian condiments in general, then this is the set to get.
They have the classic soy sauce bottle design, with the recognizable red lid.
👍Great size (4″ in height) making them easy to store away.
👍Multifunctional and can be used for various different purposes/events or use cases.
👍Excellent, economical price.
👎Some customers have reported bottles are broken upon delivery.
Sauce Bottle Buyers Guide
Let us now take a closer look at the various different aspects you should consider before buying your sauce bottles, covering some key areas or answering some questions that you may have.
Types Of Sauce Bottle
For the most part, there are generally two different types of sauce bottles – Glass, or Plastic (Squeeze bottle).
Both have their benefits and use cases.
For instance, plastic and squeeze bottles are a lot more functional. They are generally cheaper, easier to fill, use and you do not run into issues like breakage.
That being said, do not look quite as professional, and do not tend to last as long as their glass counterparts.
While they are much more pleasant on the eye, glass bottles do typically come at a higher price point.
What Features To Look For In Sauce Bottles
If you are unsure of what separates one brand of sauce bottles from the next, or how the products here got handpicked for the list, consider the below.
The shape and style of a sauce bottle are imperative.
Not only will this dramatically impact how they look, but how they are used too.
For instance, some bottles have become synonymous with certain sauces; hot sauce and soy sauce are two such examples.
These tend to be smaller bottles.
Hot sauce bottles will typically provide a controlled release of the sauce – which is important due to the heat and spice.
Soy sauce bottles will have a particular type of dispenser, ensuring that you can have an even pour.
The material used is also a key feature to consider.
Sauce bottles should be made from materials of high quality. They need to be durable and safe.
In the context of glass bottles, they should be sufficiently thick to prevent cracking.
In the case of plastic bottles, they should be free from chemicals or other compounds that could leach into the sauce.
The mouth, or tip size, largely dictates how much sauce can be deposited at a time.
This is an essential feature to consider, particularly depending on the sauce you want to use.
You do not want the tips being clogged up, or the sauce being too thick that it congeals in the bottle.
The lid’s closure is imperative to prevent spillage and mess.
Lids and closure mechanisms should be secure, while also being sufficiently easy to remove.
You are going to need to fill your bottles with sauce. Either to begin with or topping it up in time.
It goes without saying but it should be sufficiently easy to do so.
Otherwise, you’ll risk losing sauce, making a mess, or give up on them altogether.
The best sauce bottle for you will depend on what you need it/them for.
What sauce specifically and where are you going to be using the bottles; is it at an event or for everyday home-usage.
That’s why what is right for you may differ from the next person reading
Either way, the five sauce bottle products below are undoubtedly the ones to consider at the very least.
So take a look on Amazon, read the reviews, and ultimately, make your decision from there.
Are you looking for other products to make or store sauces? Check out my other buyer’s guides below:
How Do You Fill A Sauce Bottle?
The best way to fill a sauce bottle is to use form of a funnel or use a food syringe. You may need to remove a shaker cap prior to doing so depending on the design and components of the bottle.
Hello, I’m Jeremy, a sauce enthusiast and taste trailblazer! My endless pursuit of new flavors has led me on a journey to master sauce making at home, along with try out a range of exciting brands and sauce offerings. Now I share my recipes, tips and recommendations on WeWantTheSauce to help fellow foodies find the perfect sauces.