Are you planning to eat at Byron? Are you wondering what sauces they have available for their delicious burgers? Well, here are all of the different options that are going to be open to you.
So, what sauces does Byron have? Bryon has ten different sauces. These are ketchup, mayo, vegan mayo, vegan sriracha mayo, homemade sriracha mayo, Korean hot sauce mayo, smoky chipotle and BBQ sauce,. They also offer their own signature Byron sauce which comes in a vegan option too.
Most of these sauces come already included in burgers on the menu. (Unless you ask for the burger without them, of course).
But which ones, exactly?
Let’s find out.
What Sauces Are Included With Meals At Byron
Below, I outline what sauces come included with the different meals at Byron.
- Byron – Signature Byron sauce,
- Gochubang Burger – Sweet chili & gochujang and Korean hot sauce mayo,
- The Smokey – BBQ sauce,
- Clucky – Homemade sriracha mayo,
- Easy Cheesy – BBQ sauce,
- Cheeseburger – Byron sauce,
- Classic – Byron sauce,
- B-Rex – BBQ sauce,
- Double Bacon Cheese – Ketchup,
- C-Rex – Mayo and BBQ sauce,
- Classic Chicken – Mayo.
- Vegan Byron – Signature Vegan Byron sauce,
- Vegan Cheeseburger – Vegan Byron sauce,
- Vegan B**F burger – Signature vegan Byron sauce,
- V-Rex – Smoky chipotle BBQ sauce,
- Vegan Smoky – BBQ sauce,
- Vegan C-REX – Vegan mayo and BBQ sauce,
- Vegan B-Rex – Vegan mayo and BBQ sauce,
- Vegan Classic Chi**en – Vegan Mayo,
- Vegan Double Bacon Cheese – Ketchup.
- Chicken Strips – Sriracha mayo,
- Classic Chicken Wings – Sweet chilli sauce,
- BBQ Chicken Wings – BBQ sauce,
- Spicy Chicken Wings – Sriracha,
- Classic Haloumi Fries – Bryon sauce
- Pimped Up Haloumi Fries – Sweet chilli and lime mayo,
- Crunchy Onion Rings – Byron sauce
What Is The Byron Sauce?
Byron sauce is a burger sauce. It is creamy and sweet with a very mild spicy kick. While the exact ingredients are not known, it is likely made from a combination of ketchup, mayonnaise, spices and seasonings.
Hello. I’m Jeremy – an experienced saucier who has worked in some of the top kitchens over the last few decades. With a love for sauces, food, and nutrition, I decided to create WeWantTheSauce. Here I share my knowledge and expertise; from ingredients and recipes to storage all the way through to recommendations for every sauce imaginable.