Are you stopping by for a meal at Carl Jr’s? Wondering what sauces they have available and that you can order? Well, here are the options available to you.
So, what sauces does Carl’s Jr have? Carl’s Jr. offers four different dipping sauces. These are Buffalo Sauce, Sweet & Bold BBQ sauce, Buttermilk Ranch and Honey Mustard. Most menu items also include different sauces, such as special sauce, ketchup, and mayonnaise in burgers, Sante Fe sauce in chicken sandwiches, and hot sauce in Green Burritos.
Outside of the four main dipping sauces (which are great for fries, onion rings, and poppers by the way), what sauces are on offer depends a lot on what you order.
That’s because many of the menu items, come with different sauces included, as standard.
Let us now take a look at them, specifically.
Which Sauces Are Served With What At Carl’s Jr?
Depending on what you order at Carl’s Jr will determine the sauces that are available.
So let us look at each menu item and what sauce they naturally come with.
- Famous Star With Cheese – Special Sauce And Mayonnaise
- Beyond Famous Star With Cheese – Special Sauce, And Mayonnaise
- Super Star With Cheese – Special Sauce, And Mayonnaise
- Western Bacon Cheeseburger – Tangy BBQ Sauce
- Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger – Tangy Bbq Sauce
- The Big Carl – Classic Sauce
- The Really Big Carl – Classic Sauce
- Big Hamburger – Mustard And Ketchup
- Original Angus Burger – Mustard, Mayonnaise And Ketchup
- The Guacamole Bacon Angus Burger – Sante Fe Sauce
- California Classic Double Cheeseburger – Classic Sauce
- Double Cheeseburger – Ketchup, Mustard
- Jalapeño Double Cheeseburger – Sante Fe Sauce
- Hot Honey Hand-Breaded Chicken Sandwich – Hot Honey Sauce
- Hand-Breaded Chicken Sandwich – Mayonaise
- Bacon Swiss Hand-Breaded Chicken Sandwich – Mayonnaise
- Charbroiled Chicken Club Sandwich – Mayonnaise
- Charbroiled Santa Fe Chicken Sandwich – Sante Fe Sauce
- Charbroiled Bbq Chicken Sandwich – BBQ Sauce
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich – Mayonnaise
- Beer Battered Fish Sandwich – Creamy Tartar Sauce
- Steak And Egg Burrito – Fresh Salsa,
- Loaded Breakfast Burrito – Fresh Salsa
- Big Country Breakfast Burrito – Warm Sausage Gravy
- The Breakfast Burger – Ketchup
- Biscuit ‘N’ Gravy – Sausage Gravy
- The Green Burrito – Chili Pequin Hot Sauce And Green Sauce
- The Grilled Burrito – Hot Sauce
- BRC Burrito – Hot Sauce
- Bean And Cheese Burrito – Hot Sauce
- Crunchy Beef Taco – Hot Sauce
- Chicken Soft Taco – Hot Sauce
- Taco Salad – Hot Sauce
Does Carl’s Jr Have A Special Sauce?
Carl’s Jr does have a special sauce. They call it their Classic Sauce, which comes included in the Big Carl and The Really Big Carl Burgers. This special sauce is a variation of Thousand Island sauce and is in many ways the equivalent of McDonald’s Big Mac Special Sauce.
Other Carls Jr guides you may want to read:
Wondering what sauces are available at other fast food establishments? Check out my guide here:
Hello, I’m Jeremy, a sauce enthusiast and taste trailblazer! My endless pursuit of new flavors has led me on a journey to master sauce making at home, along with try out a range of exciting brands and sauce offerings. Now I share my recipes, tips and recommendations on WeWantTheSauce to help fellow foodies find the perfect sauces.