Are you heading down to Bonefish Grill for some seafood? Wondering what sauces they offer alongside their dishes? Well, here are all the options that are going to be awaiting you.
So, what sauces does Bonefish Grill have? Bonefish Grill offers five different sauces, known as the Bonefish Grill Signature sauces. These are Lime Tomato Garlic, Mango Salsa, Lemon Butter, Pan Asian Sauce, and Chimichurri sauce. Some menu items also include a sauce by default, so do check prior to ordering.
Fantastic, flavorful options to top your fish with.
And here’s what they look like, courtesy of the restaurant’s chain’s official Twitter page:
But there are also sauces that come included with certain meals too.
So let us now take a look at them.
What Sauces Come With Different Menu Items At Bonefish Grill
Below, I document the sauces that come included with certain meal options:
- Bang Bang Shrimp: Spicy sauce,
- Ahi Tuna Poke: Hawaiian Poke sauce,
- Tempura Crunch Sashimi Tuna: Sashimi sauce, soy sauce,
- Maryland-Style Crab Cakes: Red Remoulade sauce,
- Calamari: Spicy Asian sauce,
- Mussels Josephine: Lemon Wine sauce,
- Beef and Ginger Potstickers: Soy sauce,
- Crab Fries: Bang Bang Shrimp sauce,
- Creamed Spinach: White sauce
- Crispy Fried Shrimp: Tartar sauce, Cocktail sauce,
- Bonefish Signature Pasta: Creole sauce,
- Tuna Poke Bowl: Hawaiian Poke sauce,
- Half-Pound BFG Burger: Special sauce,
- Lily’s Chicken: Lemon Basil Sauce
- Chicken Marsala: Marsala Wine sauce
- Fontina Pork Chop: Marsala Wine sauce
- Macadamia Nut Brownie: Raspberry sauce,
- Classic Cheesecake: Melba sauce
Bonefish Grill Sauce Nutrition
|Bonefish Grill Sauce||Calories||Fat (g)||Carbohydrates (g)||Sodium (mg)|
|Lime Tomato Garlic||60||5||4||125|
|Pan Asian Sauce||60||4||7||550|
Wondering what sauces are available at other fast food establishments? Check out my guide here:
Hello, I’m Jeremy, a sauce enthusiast and taste trailblazer! My endless pursuit of new flavors has led me on a journey to master sauce making at home, along with try out a range of exciting brands and sauce offerings. Now I share my recipes, tips and recommendations on WeWantTheSauce to help fellow foodies find the perfect sauces.