Are you heading down to Texas Roadhouse? Wondering what sauce they offer and what you can enjoy with your steak, ribs, chicken, burger, or sandwich? Well, here are all of the options available.
So, what sauces does Texas Roadhouse have? Texas Roadhouse offers thirteen different sauces. These are Cajun Horseradish sauce, Ranch, Texas Roadhouse Barbecue sauce, Honey Lime Sauce, Peppercorn Sauce, Portobello Mushroom Sauce, Creamy Horseradish Sauce, Green Chile Sauce, Hot Sauce, Mild Sauce, Tartar Sauce, Apple Sauce, and Honey Cinnamon Caramel Sauce.
So quite a lot on offer.
But most of these sauces come with different menu items.
You are probably wondering which ones.
So let us now take a closer look at what order gets you what sauce!
What Menu Items Include What Sauces At Texas Roadhouse?
- Just for starters, toppings: Cajun Horseradish sauce, Texas Roadhouse Barbecue sauce,
- Salads: Honey Lime Sauce,
- Steak Sauces: Peppercorn sauce , Portebello Mushroom sauce, Creamy Horseradish and Green Chili sauce
- Chicken Specialiaties: Hot sauce, Mild sauce, Texas Roadhouse Barbecue sauce and Green Chili sauce.
- Dockside Favorites (Seafood sauces): Tartar sauce,
- Kids & Ranger Meals: Applesauce
- Legendary Sides & Extras: Applesauce an Honey Cinnamon Caramel sauce
Texas Roadhouse Sauce Nutrition
|Texas Roadhouse Sauce||Serving Size (Ounces)||Calories||Total Fat (g)||Total Carbs (g)||Sodium (mg)|
|Cajun Horseradish sauce||3 Oz||260||24||9||330|
|Texas Roadhouse Barbecue sauce||3 Oz||120||0||27||410|
|Honey Lime Sauce||3 Oz||300||9||57||1060|
|Peppercorn Sauce||4 Oz||210||18||8||1080|
|Portobello Mushroom Sauce||4 Oz||120||9||8||830|
|Creamy Horseradish Sauce||2 Oz||190||18||4||200|
|Green Chile Sauce||2 Oz||160||1.5||19||430|
|Hot Sauce||2 Oz||140||14||3||1910|
|Mild Sauce||2 Oz||240||23||2||1200|
|Tartar Sauce||2 Oz||320||32||9||380|
|Apple Sauce||2 Oz||110||0||28||15|
|Honey Cinnamon Caramel Sauce||2 Oz||290||19||32||250|
Hi there. I’m Jeremy – a passionate food technologist with several decades in the food industry. With a love for sauces, food, and nutrition, I decided to create WeWantTheSauce. Here I share my experience, knowledge, and recommendations; from ingredients and recipes to storage all the way through to nutrition for every sauce imaginable.