Are you heading down to a Leon for a spot of lunch? Are you wondering what sauces they have available on the menu, or that come included by default in each menu item? Well if that’s the case then you’ve come to the right place. Here is all you want to know.
So, what sauces does Leon have? Leon offers six different sauces. These are: LEON Garlic Aioli, LEON Tomango Ketchup, Harissa Aioli, Leon Korean Mayo, LEON Chilli Ketchup and LEON Love Burger Sauce.
There the main ones.
And those are the ones that you can actually buy bottled for enjoyment at home!
In fact, even the likes of Sainsbury’s now stock them!
Or you could just order them through the Leon website, too.
Nevertheless, you are probably wondering what sauces come included with each menu item.
So let’s explore those, shall we?
What Sauces Are Included With Meals At Leon?
Chicken Rice Boxes
- Satay Chicken Rice Box – Satay sauce.
- Black Cardamom Chicken Korma – Creamy Korma and Sweet carrot and coconut pickle.
- The Vegan LoVe Burger – LOVe Burger sauce, mustard mayo.
- Chargrilled Chicken Burger – Herb olive oil mayonnaise.
- Korean Chicken Burger – Korean mayo.
- Leon Baked Fries – Choice of Ketchup, Korean Mayo or Chilli sauce.
- Vegan Cheezy Loaded Fries – Vegan cheese sauce.
- Vegan Aioli Mac & Cheeze bites – Choice of Ketchup, Korean Mayo or Chilli sauce.
- Jerk Chickens Mezze – Spicy jerk-style marinade.
- Seasonal Slaw – Creamy slaw dressing.
- Sweet Potato Fritter & Lime Aioli – Caramelised lime aioli.
- The Jerk n’ Jam Chicken Wrap – Sweet apricot jam and smoked garlic aioli.
- Jerk Chicken Salad – Sweet carrot & coconut pickle and caramelised lime aioli.
And that’s it.
It sure is a simple menu.
But when it all tastes that good; it doesn’t really matter!
Hi there. I’m Jeremy – a passionate food technologist with several decades in the food industry. With a love for sauces, food, and nutrition, I decided to create WeWantTheSauce. Here I share my experience, knowledge, and recommendations; from ingredients and recipes to storage all the way through to nutrition for every sauce imaginable.