Are you planning on heading down to Culver’s? Wondering what sauces they have and that you can order along with your Butterburger, Chicken Sandwich, Tenders, or another menu item? Well, here are the options available.
So, what sauces do Culver’s have? Culver’s offers three sauces. These are Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese Sauce, Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Dipping Sauce, and Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce. They also offer seven condiments: Horseradish, Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Shrimp Cocktail Sauce, Spicy Brown Mustard, Tartar Sauce, and Yellow Mustard.
And from there, they also offer five dressings: Zesty Avocado, Honey Mustard Ranch, Ranch, Ken’s Country French, and Ken’s Blue Cheese Dressing.
Oh and then there are two vinaigrettes too; Culver’s vinaigrette and Ken’s Raspberry Vinaigrette.
So as you can see, you have various options.
Which is ideal for whether you want to dip, dunk, or drizzle.
Or at least, that’s what Culver’s suggests that you do!
Of course, it depends on what you order and what you like.
Nevertheless, let us now explore what each sauce is like so you know exactly what to expect should you proceed to order it!
What Are Culver’s Sauces Like?
Below, you can see exactly what to expect from each sauce:
- Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese Sauce – A a creamy blend of Wisconsin sharp cheddar and fresh dairy.
- Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Dipping Sauce – Buttery with a hint of heat. Made from red cayenne peppers provding bold, rich notes.
- Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce – Tangy and smokey sweetness.
What Are Culver’s Dressings Like?
Below, you can see exactly what to expect from each dressing:
- Zesty Avocado Dressing – a creamy combination of buttermilk, avocado, lime juice and seasonings, mild yet flavorful.
- Honey Mustard Dressing – honey, yellow mustard, lemon juice and spices create a sweet and savory flavor.
- Ranch Dressing – a cool and creamy blend of buttermilk and spices.
- Ken’s Country French – flavors of sweet tomato and honey.
- Ken’s Blue Cheese Dressing – creamy with chunks of real blue cheese.
Culvers Sauce Nutrition
|Sauce Name||Calories||Fat (g)||Carbs (g)||Sodium (mg)|
|Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese Sauce||130||10||3||410|
|Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Dipping Sauce||5||0||1||390|
|Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce||110||0||28||450|
Culvers Condiment Nutrition
|Condiment Name||Calories||Fat (g)||Carbs (g)||Sodium (mg)|
|Shrimp Cocktail Sauce||50||0||12||390|
|Spicy Brown Mustard||0||0||0||120|
Some Culver’s locations offer Marinara sauce, but not all of them do – it is an optional menu item that some restaurants choose to offer. Therefore, you will need to ask whether you will get some depending on where you go.
Culver’s does have a signature sauce – their very own cheese sauce. This is known as Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese Sauce and is made from Wisconsin Cheddar and fresh dairy.
Hi there. I’m Jeremy – a passionate food technologist with several decades in the food industry. With a love for sauces, food, and nutrition, I decided to create WeWantTheSauce. Here I share my experience, knowledge, and recommendations; from ingredients and recipes to storage all the way through to nutrition for every sauce imaginable.