Are you heading down to Zaxby’s for some of their ‘absolutely craveable chicken’? Well, you are probably wondering what sauce you will be able to pair along with it, or any other menu item you decide upon. Here are all of your options.
So, what sauces do Zaxby’s have? Zaxby’s offers thirteen different sauces. These are Zax sauce, Spicy Zax sauce, Ranch, Honey Mustard, Marinara, Wimpy, Tongue Torch, Nuclear, Insane, Hot Honey Mustard, Sweet and Spicy, Teriyaki and BBQ.
And then there are the servings of extra dressings on the condiment side of the menu too.
Available extra dressings include Lite Vinaigrette, Lite Ranch, Caesar, Mediterranean, Honey Mustard, Ranch, Blue Cheese, and 1000 Island. These are, of course, ideal for Zalads.
Either way, you can see that you have a lot of choices at Zaxby’s.
But with some of those names, you’re likely going to want to know more before you order them.
Besides, what is Nuclear or Insane anyway? How hot are we talking?
Let’s now walk through each sauce so you know exactly what to expect, should you proceed to order it.
What Do Zaxby Sauces Taste Like?
Let us now look at each sauce on the menu to give you some idea of what they taste like:
- Zax sauce – A creamy blend of zesty spices and tanginess. This sauce was designed and is best paired with Zaxby’s Chicken Fingerz.
- Spicy Zax sauce – A spicy version of the above!
- Ranch – Creamy and cool. Pairs well with most, if not all, menu items. Its a versatile one!
- Honey Mustard – Sweet with a little tang.
- Marinara – A classic red tomato sauce, seasoned with garlic and Parmesan cheese.
- Wimpy – A mildly hot sauce,
- Tongue Torch – A succulent sauce with a subtle kick. Its Zaxby’s most popular sauce.
- Nuclear – Very hot with serious flavor,
- Insane – Incredibly spicy as the name suggests!
- Hot Honey Mustard – Sweet honey with a subtle hint of heat,
- Sweet and Spicy – A blend of sweet citrus, spicy ginger, and the kick of red chili pepper.
- Teriyaki – a sweet sauce with notes of soy, garlic, and ginger.
- BBQ – a sweet full-flavored, smoky sauce with a hint of hickory.
Does Zaxby’s Sell Their Sauces?
Zaxby’s does not sell larger bottles of their sauce, either in their restaurant or via independent outlets such as grocery stores. However, you can order additional servings of sauce for $0.25, on top of the free serving provided with each menu item order.
What Sauces Does Zaxby’s Have For Boneless Wings?
Zaxbys offers Wimpy, Tongue Torch, Nuclear, Insane, Hot Honey Mustard, Sweet & Spicy, Teriyaki, or BBQ as the tossing sauce for their boneless wings (the sauce the wings are cooked in). From there all other sauces on the menu can be ordered alongside the wings to be used as a dipping sauce (for instance, Zax sauce).
How Many Sauces Does Zaxby’s Have?
Zaxby’s has a total of thirteen different sauces.
What Is Zaxby’s Spicy Sauce?
Zaxby’s offer five different hot sauces, which range in terms of spiciness level. In order of heat, these are Wimpy, Tongue Torch, Nuclear, and Insane – Incredibly spicy as the name suggests!
Hello. I’m Jeremy – an experienced saucier who has worked in some of the top kitchens over the last few decades. With a love for sauces, food, and nutrition, I decided to create WeWantTheSauce. Here I share my knowledge and expertise; from ingredients and recipes to storage all the way through to recommendations for every sauce imaginable.