Are you heading down to Arby’s for one of their signature sandwiches or their delicious crispy chicken? Wondering what sauces are available? Well, these are the ones that are currently on the menu.
So, what sauce does Arby’s have? Arby’s currently offer eighteen different sauces. Four of which are dipping sauces ideal for tenders, thirteen of which come included with a menu item. Then there are the popular Arby’s and Horsey sauces that come in packets.
As you can see, you’re not short of options when it comes to sauces down at Arby’s.
But what meals come with what sauce?
Let’s find out!
What Sauces Come With Meals At Arbys
Arby’s have thirteen sauces that come with various different menu items.
Let us now look at each one so you know exactly what you would be getting should you proceed to order it!
- Hot Honey – Hot Honey Boneless Wings
- Parmesan Peppercorn Ranch – Chicken Cheddar Ranch Sandwich, Crispy Buffalo Chicken, Roast Buffalo Chicken, Turkey Ranch & Bacon Sandwich, Jalapeño Bacon Ranch Roast Chicken Wrap or the Buffalo Chicken Slider
- Smoky Q – Real Country Style Pork Rib Sandwich or the Smokehouse Brisket
- Cheddar Cheese – Classic Beef ‘n Cheddar, Half Pound Beef ‘n Cheddar, Arby’s Melt.
- Red Ranch – Double Beef ‘n Cheddar, Half Pound Beef ‘n Cheddar or the Super Roast Beef.
- Dijon Honey Mustard Sandwich – Roast Chicken Bacon & Swiss or the Roast Chicken Club Wrap.
- Spicy Buffalo – Buffalo Chicken Slider, Crispy Buffalo Chicken, Roast Buffalo Chicken or the Buffalo Chicken Slider,
- Spicy Brown Honey Mustard – Turkey & Swiss Sandwich
- Gyro, Greek Gyro, Turkey Gyro, Roast Beef Gyro or the Creamy Mediterranean Roast Chicken Wrap
- Bronco Berry – Jalapeño Bites
- Spicy Three Pepper – Homestyle Fries
- Marinara – Mozzarella Sticks.
As you can see, some menu items come with multiple sauces!
What Dipping Sauces Does Arbys Have?
Arby’s have four dipping sauces currently available on their menu. These are Tangy Barbeque, Buffalo, Honey Mustard, and Ranch).
What Is The Best Sauce At Arby’s?
The best sauce at Arby’s depends on personal preferences along with the food you are eating (and therefore are pairing it with). That being said Horsey Sauce and Spicy Three Pepper Sauce are commonly cited by customers as their favorites.
Arby’s has a lot of sauce.
One could argue, there is even too much choice!
Thankfully though most of the sauces have already been paired with menu items.
Not only does this create the right flavor combination, but it also limits any confusion or doubt when it comes to ordering and what to have with what.
My advice; routinely try the different sandwiches, get some tenders and get all of the dipping sauces and try them all out.
You can never go wrong with Arby’s or Horsey sauce, but the Spicy Three Pepper is routinely cited as a fan favorite.
Will you agree?
Well, only time will tell.
You’ll need to order the homestyle fries though!
Hello. I’m Jeremy – an experienced saucier who has worked in some of the top kitchens over the last few decades. With a love for sauces, food, and nutrition, I decided to create WeWantTheSauce. Here I share my knowledge and expertise; from ingredients and recipes to storage all the way through to recommendations for every sauce imaginable.