There’s something about the garlic sauce at Pizza Hut. So much so, you likely want to make some at home, yourself.
Besides, this is the kind of sauce that not only works with pizza but would be ideal for a range of other foods too!
So without further ado, here is how you can make it!
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter
- 1 Tablespoon of Crushed, Minced Garlic.
- 1 Tablespoon of All-purpose Flour
- 3/4 Cup of Half & Half
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese (Shredded or Grated)
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Parsley
- Collect and prepare all of the ingredients - measure them out, crush the garlic (into a small bowl), grate the Parmesan (if you are working from a block).
- Add the butter to a large saucepan. Saute the garlic over a low heat for 2-3 minutes, until the garlic is tender. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Stir in flour and combine together until the mixture is smooth in consistency.
- Return to the heat and slowly and gradually add the half and half.
- Just before serving fold in the cheese and sprinkle with the parsely.
- The sauce should thicken and be ready to serve!
The above garlic sauce is a pretty good one.
It likely won’t be the original though.
Besides, we can only imitate what they do.
We don’t know for sure.
Nevertheless, this is simply worth a try.
At the very least you’ll have a delicious garlic sauce ideal for dipping.
And it doesn’t take long to do and requires minimal ingredients.
So give it a go.
Hello, I’m Jeremy, a sauce enthusiast and taste trailblazer! My endless pursuit of new flavors has led me on a journey to master sauce making at home, along with try out a range of exciting brands and sauce offerings. Now I share my recipes, tips and recommendations on WeWantTheSauce to help fellow foodies find the perfect sauces.