Do you love the garlic sauce at Dominos? Want to make some yourself at home? well, this recipe is going to be for you.
So, how do you make Dominos garlic sauce? To make your own Dominos garlic sauce, simply blend sour cream, mayonnaise, white wine vinegar, and garlic puree together. From there, let it sit in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.
It’s a simple as that.
And the result is something quite magical.
It tastes incredibly similar to the real thing and prevents the need for you to either visit Dominos or pay for several dips!
But while that’s the general recipe, you are probably wondering how much you need of each one.
Let us quickly run through that now.
- Half a cup sour cream
- Half a cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp garlic puree
- Pinch salt
- Pinch sugar
- Measure out all ingredients and add to a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Using a fork is recommended to ensure all the ingredients are combined. Be sure to whisk thoroughly.
- Make this sauce ahead of time if you want it perfectly ready for your meal.
- If you want to store it a little longer then do also transfer it to an airtight container. It should keep fresh and in peak quality for up to a week.
You’re welcome 🙂
Hello, I’m Jeremy, a sauce enthusiast and taste trailblazer! My endless pursuit of new flavors has led me on a journey to master sauce making at home, along with try out a range of exciting brands and sauce offerings. Now I share my recipes, tips and recommendations on WeWantTheSauce to help fellow foodies find the perfect sauces.