Are you interested in getting a Caffè Mocha at Starbucks, or interested in getting a few pumps of mocha sauce in your coffee, but want to check the nutritional information before you do?
I get it; I’m the same.
Having researched extensively for it, here is all the data you are looking for:
Starbucks Mocha Sauce Nutrition
|– Of which saturated||0.1g|
|– Of which trans||0g|
|– Of which sugar||4.8g|
Consider that this is for 1 pump.
So do consider this.
If you are asking for a Cafe Mocha in the following sizes, you will get the following number of pumps by default:
- Short – 2 pumps, or 53 calories,
- Tall – 3 pumps, or 79.5 calories,
- Grande – 3 pumps, or 106 calories,
- Venti – 5 pumps, or 132.5 calories.
There are 26.5 calories per pump of Starbucks Mocha sauce.
- Starbucks Caramel Sauce Nutrition
- Starbucks Pumpkin Sauce Nutrition
- Starbucks Pistachio Sauce Nutrition
Hi there. I’m Jeremy – a passionate food technologist with several decades in the food industry. With a love for sauces, food, and nutrition, I decided to create WeWantTheSauce. Here I share my experience, knowledge, and recommendations; from ingredients and recipes to storage all the way through to nutrition for every sauce imaginable.